BYE BYE ESO

Bye bye miss american pie, I?m so sorry.

I'm very happy to finish the ESO because I hate study subjects and diferent things that I don't have to use in my life. But altough I have fear to repeat 4th of ESO.

In my highschool I have passed cold, and a lot of warmth, and I don't like it.

If I pass ESO im going to be proud of me, and very happy.

The first three months of 1st of ESO I was in 1E but later teachers changes me to 1A and I has the best year of ESO (excepting for one or two things).

In second of ESO... I don't remember almost nothing of second ESO apart of the nicknames of my classmate companions xD. In second of ESO I meet for first time my best friend Irina. I don't love Irina no misunderstandings please.

WTF  I don't remember too 3th of ESO *facepalm*.

In 4th of ESO I started to study and to have social life appart of Irina.
Resultado de imagen de dino bye

Comentarios

Entradas populares